Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi. My screen name is haha. Isn't that a neat name? It took me over two weeks to come up with it. I live in a trailer in National City California with my mother. I don't know who my father is. All I know is that at one time he was a sailor stationed in San Diego.

I like to spend time making intelligent comments over at the grouchyold cripple sight. He's an alcoholic redneck who lives in atlanta Georgia. I like to make fun of him and some of the commentors who appear there. One of my favorite wingnuts is a redneck named CharlieDelta. I told him I lived in a big house on a hill in La Mesa. I also told him that I stood right next to him at a bar in El Cajon. Since I'm only 14, I couldn't get in the bar, but I know I scared CharlieDelta who is a major league pussy.

Denny at the grouchyolscripple sight always edits my posts so I thought I'd start my own blog. I'm so ,uch smarter than the winguts over there.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD a redneck??? You really are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay if this pussy calls me a redneck. It's a compliment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. did i mention that im playing with myself?

    ReplyDelete