Monday, February 23, 2009

i'm so pissed

i just lost my job today as a janitor at mcdonalds. wtf. my momma's making me subsidize her pussy stretching by my suckin the micky d's manager/s cock seven times a weeek. giss what. that guy made me swallow today and than he fired me. what a republicant neocon asshole. im so sick and tired of havin to produce. i voted for the best pressidant in the wirld so i wuldnot have to pay for the gas in my pinto. i voted for the black jimmy peanut. he wuz supposed to save me and my 14 kids from the neocon power grab. what did i do wrong?

conservatives really piss me off so i'm going to play my favorite punk rock band for you. if you dont like it, tell my western civ teacher tommorow when im applying some oxy 10. i dony pay no attention anyways.

I lernedd how to link to assholes. my conter is ghoing to spin out of contrull as i run you drunk dipshits out of cyberstapce. im going to take you out befor you now what to do. your done assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment