Friday, February 20, 2009

YAAAAYYYY!!! now you can see me!

im so excited that i cant even contain myself. my first post! he he! i sure wish this little boner of mine would go down, but my balls haven't dropped yet so i asked mommy to have one of her "john's" help me out. he said that my peach fuzz was cute. yes you read that right. he said my peach fuzz was CUTE! that made it go up again and i cant wipe the smile off my face (or his jizz off my chin)

anyways like i thought i would like post a picture of myself so you could see who's going to show those rightwingnuts over at GOC who really gets the hits. i am the best at what i do and dont you ever forget it.

btw i made this poster for my basement wall after my friend took a picture of me at gaymart in hillcrest. you know you are jealous!

4 comments:

  1. That fucking gimp from Atlanta sent me here.
    I'm going to make a special trip to that mega crappy airport in Georgia to kick his crippled old ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son, I donts knows how to tell you to yer ugly face, but youre balls is never gonna drop. remember that trip we made to mesixko when youse was for? the one that gave you nitemeers for yeers. That was Juan the goat vet. he casterhated you. It was fer yer oan goood. Ya gotsyer fathers jeans, and some of mineses two, plus the cotehanger didn't hep much when we tried to abort you and faled.
    Sorry to brake it ta youse this wey.

    PS pleeze gat spill chicker instawled.
    Yer mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. check the difference between your and you're.

    ReplyDelete